Here is a packing checklist for your convenience.
Mighty Creative Adventure™ Packing List
Please bring the following things:
- ____ A veggie for Thursday night’s “Stone Soup”.
- ____ Car snacks and beverage for your journey.
- ____ PJs, slippers, warm/cool clothes, hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes.
(Weather in the mountains changes so prepare for hot weather AND wet or cool.)
- ____ Funky clothes, costumes, face paint, hair chalk are highly encouraged!
- ____ Bathing suit for the swimming hole.
- ____ Boots or shoes that can get muddy, rain gear just in case.
- ____ Bed linens, sleeping bags, pillows, towels (linens are provided to those staying in Elfhaven Lodge)
- ____ Personal toiletries including soap and shampoo
- ____ Bathing suit and swim towel for the swimming hole.
- ____ Mosquito repellent: we hear there are no Mosquitoes where we are going, but just in case.
- ____ A blanket or yoga mat for fire circle.
- ____ Refillable water bottle
- ____ Flashlight or lantern (if you have one)
- ____ Teas and coffee available, but you are welcome to bring any beverages (non-alcoholic) you’d enjoy.
- ____ A drum and/or rattle if you have one. (We’ll have extras for RUCKUS making!)
- ____ A gift from you for the forest. (Something small that may be useful to nature, but do no harm.)
- ____ String, ribbon, yarn or strip of material … something to represent you and adorn our talking stick.
- ____ Poem, art, stories or songs on iphone, ipad or MP3 player to share during Saturday night’s party. (We have a booming stereo with plug in )
- ____ Your journal, any special art/craft supplies that you feel you absolutely must bring.
- ____ Secret sister gifts. We will be gifting (and receiving) small gifts with one new friend, one surprise gift for 3 days. Surprises need not be new, can be
handmade, from nature…little somethings to make her smile. This is for Girls AND Moms!
- ____ Your open heart, open mind, capable body, ready to DANCE, SING, LAUGH, PLAY and be filled!
last updated 4-4-2015